Thursday, December 12, 2013

2013 Student of the year

Dec 7ths was a very busy day.  Sparks TKD Annual Christmas Party/Movie, and then off to a grand opening of a Rec center for Woodlawn / Kanata.  900 am started off in Arnprior at the O'Brien theater to have celebrate Christmas/holiday season with the TKD families with wonderful treats and to watch the movie Frozen. Santa made an appearance and wonderful gifts were given to everyone. Certificates for the black belts were suppose to be presented, but their is a delay with actual certificates. A "2013 instructor of the year" award was given to 16 year old blackbelt Shane. 

Sir continued to talk, about lower belts, and Moms that sit and watch their kids, then join... and what a freakin' surprise when an award for "2013 student of the year" was presented..... To me. I held in tears till the movie started shortly thereafter the award... I can't believe it! I'm speechless. Thank you Sir for this honor.

 
After the movie the demo team headed to the new rec centre in kanata to perform our Demo routines. My first one. It was fun. Everyone did so well for their first time as this new group. I'm honoured to be a part of this group. Thank u again Samizi Agokwe-nini for asking me to be a part of it.

No comments: