Thursday, March 9, 2017

Countdown to black belt

This statue is from Kristen Visbal -  created  to “honor the power of women's leadership”. it truly speaks to me - but in a different sense....using it to my situation..it's very powerful.. and I will carry this visual (yes the picture) with me on Saturday. To me, the bull is my fears... I'm going to stand up to it and I'm not moving!! My little girl inside, just kicked the shit out of my "older me"...said "move over Biotch... and let me through!"

3 weeks prior to my test Physio for my knees, including interferential current therapy today - This is an effective therapy option used by many physiotherapy clinics to relieve pain and accelerate the self-healing process, getting your body back to a healthy, pain free state. The high frequency signals of an IFC penetrate through the skin into deeper lying muscle tissues. Lots of heat bags put on the quads and knees at the same time.

3 days before my test deep tissue massage, shoulder, neck and quads, calves.... This 3 weeks of shit better work....

2 days before test:  Chiropractic adjustments,

The day before: tape up both legs and knees.

No comments: