Sunday, October 2, 2016

Oct 1, 2016 Sparks TKD Tournament of Champions -

To end my colour belt tournament "career", and to ensure I have 10 tournaments under my belt, (to get my blackbelt) I participated in my last tournament Saturday.

I have been so busy and occupied with my daughters stag, that my training has taken the "back burner" to an extent. On top of major blisters on the bottom of my feet from high heels at the stag, I was not able to practice too much last week Without ripping them open more. I was really nervous today.  I really wanted to do well.

I was divided into 2 different divisions. One with my belt level for patterns, and the other with 4 women my age of different belt levels, but close to mine. Had an awesome time sparring with really fun and awesome women

 At the end of the day - I'll take a gold medal with a side of another one pls.













No comments: