Monday, July 14, 2014

Gup #7 - Blue Stripe I to Blue Stripe II (July 12, 2014)

With a few pointers prior to the test, I was ready.  I was able to do the test with 2 young boys, whom I help teach in Dragons class. The test was a bit hard, sir giving me combination blocks to do.  I really have to study the names of the actions I do.... I was confused on a few.  We then went on to kicks....  I thought at first that he was asking me to do combination kicks, like the blocks he got me to do, and I was having a hard time with them.  Sir kept saying that I did these a thousand times in class, and well...... I beg to differ.

With the door looking like a great exit, I was starting to feel like I was not ready for my test at all.  The more he asked, the more I looked dumb founded... eventually, he realized that he was asking me the wrong rank kicks..... phhhhhewwww!!!!!

I was able to finish the test with the left over pride I had left, and he told us that we would be getting promoted... Tuesday night I received my new belt!






No comments: